We understand the challenges faced when protecting your business from Intruders and can provide an intruder alarm system to meet your specifications. Every business has its own specific needs for protection, Link Alarms Intruder detection can help you protect your premises 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
Grade 2 Intruder Alarm System
- Installed in premises classed as low to medium risk by insurance companies
- Have anti Tamper devices built in to control, signalling and detection equipment
- Anti mask facility is built into all detection devices as standard but this facility is only required in specific “High Risk Locations”
- A self actuating sounder which incorporates a strobe light which flashes when the alarm activates
- Signalling to the alarm receiving centre utilising grade 2 grade 3 or grade 4 single path or dual path signalling
- Our staff will advise you liaising with your insurer, if necessary, on which grade of system and protection best suits your requirements
Grade 3 Intruder Alarm System
- Installed in premises classified as medium to high risk by insurance companies.
- Anti tamper devices built in to the control, signalling and detection equipment
- Includes as standard, movement sensors incorporating an anti-masking feature. This feature creates an immediate alarm signal to warn that the equipment is masked in some way, in some circumstances, the field of detection may be blocked
- A self actuating sounder fitted to the outside of the building. Our sounder will always incorporate a strobe light which flashes when the alarm activates
- Shall signal to the Alarm Receiving Centre Utilising Grade 2 Grade3 or Grade 4 Dual signalling path.
Movement detectors use either infrared or dual technology, a combination of microwave and infrared are ideal for commercial buildings. After you have locked up at night let Link Alarms security systems provide personnel with alerts at the earliest opportunity with our door wall and window vibration technology.
Our range of door/window contacts and break glass sensors integrate into your alarm system for essential protection and effortless monitoring.
We know that your business is your livelihood and that true peace of mind is priceless. At Link Alarms, we will work with you to determine the exact system your premises will require to prevent intruders accessing the building, stock or equipment and offer a series of packages to meet your specific needs and provide complete monitored protection 24 hours a day 7 days a week.